Ride Captain (of Industry), Ride!
Today is officially two weeks into my career change. A very diverse day. We started with the CEO of a major tech company here who talked to me about how he grew his company. Actually, he talked at me..at anyone, who was willing to listen. What followed was pretty uneventful but interesting just the same. Small talk and talks of substance.Next was a front office Marriott worker on her way to work. She chose to look at her phone rather than humor me. Then there was the transplant from Atlanta who accepted her fiance's proposal and move to Scottsdale. She was on her way to the health club as the wedding was 6 weeks away. Swinging back around, I drove past the Westin Kierland and got paged by a young executive from Cyprus on his way to Amex. I asked him what side of the island he was from.He said most people don't know there is a Greek side and a Turkish side. Doesn't he know I used to work for MTV! Next up, Keith from Chicago who spends 40 weeks a year on the road a...
Comments
Post a Comment